Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - >18 years.
- - Diagnosis of either PMF per World Health Organization (WHO) diagnostic criteria for myeloproliferative neoplasms, PPV-MF or PET-MF per the IWG-MRT.
- - High or intermediate-2 risk disease, as defined per protocol.
- - Receiving other treatments for the condition (with exceptions and time limits) - Major surgery in last 4 weeks, minor surgery in the last 2 weeks.
- - History of, or scheduled, hematopoietic stem cell transplant within 24 weeks of Screening.
- - History of splenectomy.
- - Current use of prohibited medications.
- - A concurrent second active and nonstable malignancy.
- - Known HIV infection or active Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C virus infection.
- - Other hematologic/biochemistry requirements, as per protocol.
- - Use of investigational agent within last 14 days.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||University of Michigan|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Australia, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Myelofibrosis, Post-polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Post-essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (PET-MF), Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF)|
With enrollment complete in Phase 1/2a, expansion into Phase 2b has occurred. New patients will be enrolled into Phase 2b study.
Single starting dose with individualized dose titrations throughout
Drug: - IMG-7289
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.