Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|18 Years - 99 Years
- - Confirmed diagnosis of PMF, post-PV MF, or post-ET MF, as assessed by treating physician according to the World Health Organization (WHO) - Treatment with ruxolitinib for ≥18 weeks prior to study entry, and on a stable dose of ruxolitinib in the 8 weeks prior to study entry.
- - Spleen ≥5 cm palpable below the LLCM or ≥450 cm3 by MRI or CT.
- - Patients must have at least 2 symptoms with a score of at least 1 on the MFSAF v4.0.
- - ECOG performance status of 0 to 2.
- - Patients who are positive for TP53 mutations.
- - Documented disease progression or clinical deterioration any time while on ruxolitinib treatment.
- - Patients who have had a documented spleen response to ruxolitinib.
- - Prior splenectomy.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
|Phase 1/Phase 2
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Kartos Therapeutics, Inc.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Australia, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Poland, Spain, United States
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
Experimental: Part A, Arm 1, Cohort 1
KRT-232 by mouth once daily for Days 1-7, off treatment for Days 8-28 (28 day cycle)
Drug: - KRT-232
administered by mouth
Drug: - Ruxolitinib
administered by mouth
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.