Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Currently enrolled and receiving treatment in an Incyte-sponsored itacitinib (INCB39110)-based clinical study (parent Protocol).
- - Currently tolerating treatment as defined by the parent Protocol.
- - Currently receiving clinical benefit from itacitinib-based treatment, as determined by the investigator.
- - Has demonstrated compliance, as assessed by the investigator, with the parent protocol requirements.
- - Willingness and ability to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plans, and any other study procedures indicated in this Protocol.
- - Willingness to avoid pregnancy or fathering children.
- - Ability to comprehend and willingness to sign an ICF.
- - Able to access itacitinib therapy commercially.
- - Participants with an uncontrolled intercurrent illness or any concurrent condition that, in the investigator's opinion, would jeopardize the safety of the participant or compliance with the Protocol.
- - Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Lance Leopold, MD|
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Incyte Corporation|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Austria, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Spain, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Myelofibrosis, Postlung Transplant (Bronchiolitis Obliterans), Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease|
Participants will receive treatment with itacitinib as per the treatment dose and schedule they received in the study in which they were originally enrolled. Participants who are receiving ruxolitinib under parent protocol INCB39110-209 may continue to receive it as described in that protocol.
Drug: - itacitinib
Participants will self-administer itacitinib orally using intact tablets with water and without regard to food.
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.